Monday 21 April 2014

Read between the lines





01.




02.



03.


01.
blazer - H&M
top - Primark
leggings - Romwe
necklace - Asda
wedges - Dorothy Perkins

02.
top - Romwe

03.
rings - Primark



I was initially sceptical when Romwe kindly asked if I'd like to be sent these beetlejuice-esque leggings along with a t shirt of my choice. Although I am trying to emulate a ~minimal monochrome~ wardrobe, I thought these might be a little beyond my comfort zone.
Which they perhaps are, but I do enjoy trying on pieces that I never usually would and found this gave me the perfect opportunity to do so. Integrating them in to my wardrobe was a lot more easy than I'd imagined as is their quality.
The top is also lovely, again simple monochrome but with embossed detail to set it apart from a simple black top.





The weather this week has made the holidays pleasant so far, I anticipate my bank balance depleting further if the sun continues to shine:')












xxx




















SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love your outfit! x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great outfit dear. Love the stripes!
    Come and visit my blog if you want!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great outfit dear. Love the stripes!
    Come and visit my blog if you want!

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such an amazing figure! Love the stripes!

    www.right-up-my-street.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Rowme tee is so cute!! I am also constantly crushing on lace bras, however I have pretty large boobs, so that never really works for me!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool & classy look! Love it :) And your style inspiration photos are always really gorgeous too xx

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the black and white combo. You look lovely!

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig